Direct To Media
Direct To Media (DTM) is a large format printing process for rigid or flexible media, Our DTM printing process allows irregular surfaces to be digitally printed e.g. Moulded brick panels shown above. This method of printing is robust and durable for use indoors and out and is ideal for short-run large format point-of-sale and outdoor display graphics.
Our printing process enables us to print a wide range of materials including; PVC Foamex, aluminium, ACM (aluminium composite material) or DiBond, corrugated board, MDF, wood, polycarbonate, styrene, acrylic, polyboard, fabric and card. Our Pure Graphic range includes recyclable substrates for a greener approach.
- Massive size output – 2200mm wide x unlimited length
- Capable of printing onto virtually any flat material up to 50mm thick
- Seven colour output
- Resolution up to 800 x 600 dpi (but it looks a lot higher!)
- Lightfast exterior grade flexible inks
- From 12 to 40 sq/mtr per hour output depending on selected mode
- Prints superbly onto Foamex, DiBond, Correx & Painted Metals
- Marketing Agencieslooking for rapid production services
- Design Houses needing to trial prototype print ideas
- Buyers looking for a reliable source for wide format digital print
- Architects wanting window decoration graphics on optically clear film
- Print shops unable to offer the larger sizes of output being requested now for posters and displays